Since 1987, Moving Portland and beyond towards an environmentally sustainable future throught the sales, installation and servicing of solar hot water heating, solar pool heating and photovoltaic systems.
My 5 political goals for the Solar indusry are:
1) Aggresively defend the solar perpective against the outlawing of solar installions throught the implemention of Solar Code.
2) Advocate for and intervene with the Oregon Public Utility Commission to implement a FIT with a rate that will make going solar a wise financial decision.
3) Advocate for a Thermal FIT
4) Advocate against the Haliburtanization of solar. Where one Company is granted City, Utility and advocacy groups marketing money, favoritism and monopolistic access to entire city quardrants or entire citys in exchange of installing solar systems at cute rate prices.
5) Advocate for the further legitimacy of the Oregon Solar Thermal License and the Limited Renewable License.
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2010